A proven gifting strategy can help your marketing, sales, customer experience, and HR teams scale and deliver better outcomes to the business.
Gift giving is deeply rooted in the essence of human interactions
“Gift giving is deeply rooted in the essence of human interactions. More flexible working arrangements have had implications for corporate gifting as interactions between colleagues and with prospects/clients has created challenges establishing or maintaining relationships.” This, according to findings of a May 2021 Corsight Research survey of 300 corporate gift buyers in the US. The CEO of a Texas-based gifting platform said, “We really saw companies double down— both in terms of reaching out to clients and really thanking their employees. What I am seeing is this feeling of wanting to feel connected.”
Why are you giving corporate gifts?
Gifting is not confined to any one part of the year. Just under two-thirds of respondents cited giving corporate gifts in appreciation of an employee or for celebrating a milestone. The Occasion: “Why are you giving corporate gifts?”
* Coresight Research Study, June 2021: Why Are You Giving Corporate Gifts? Percentage of Survey respondents.
A proven gifting strategy can help your marketing, sales, customer experience, and HR teams scale and deliver better outcomes.
At Buzztag we work with our clients to plan a customized calendar of gifting:
- How many touchpoints will you build into a year, how do you build on each other and where do they lead?
- What are the key messages you want to convey?
- How do you want people to feel?
- And remember, nobody wants to be perceived as cheap!